We are looking for a professional power electronics Engineer having minimum 4-6 years of experience in Led lighting.
Having good knowledge of transformers, SMPS, AC -DC , DC-DC converters, inverter, charging circuits and MPPT and detailed knowledgeof electronic components.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Product design and development as per marketing team requirement
- Sound knowledge base of Optical, Thermal and electronics
- Knowledge of AC to DC and DC to DC converters
- Prototype samples of manufacturing of LED driver and LED engine
- Testing and evaluation of prototypes samples
- Testing of components for value engineering to reduce cost of existing products
- Preparation of test reports of components
- Documentation management - BOM, Circuit designs, testing data, ASM drawings etc.
- Trouble Shooting and working in continuous engineering and improvement.
- PCB design and development and interaction with suppliers
- Validation of product as per quality requirement
- Preparing Drawing of critical components
Required Candidate profileCandidate profile will be of Power Electronics Engineer having sound knowledge and experience in his field and department will be New Product Development (NPD) .
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry with Medical coverage & various welfare facilities for employees
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Other Graduate, B.Tech/B.E.
Halonix Technologies Pvt Ltd
Halonix is a progressive, environment-friendly lighting company. It is abreast of emerging technologies like LED and CFL and offers a wide range of products across LED, CFL, Luminaires, Home decorative lighting, Halogens and High-intensity discharge lamps. As a brand that stands for 'The Right Light', Halonix continues to push the boundaries to develop better solutions across
The spectrum of home and commercial lighting.
Halonix has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and has been accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certification. It has a dedicated R&D team having own NABL accredited test labs situated at the plant itself with a fully equipped state-of-the-art laboratory that tests and develops products trailer- made for India.
NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH
Contact Company:Halonix Technologies Pvt Ltd